วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

AUTHORIZATION TO BILL INSURANCE

AUTHORIZATION TO BILL INSURANCE

I, _________________________(client name), DOB_____________, hereby authorize Lauren Penn, LCSW, to bill my insurance company/employee assistance program ____________________ for my treatment. My Subscriber/Member ID is ____________________________. My Group Number (if applicable) is __________________. The phone number to verify mental health benefits is __________________________. The primary subscriber (if not myself) is ___________________________, DOB ___________, whose address (if different from mine) is _______________ _______________________________________________________ and who is employed by ______________________________________.

I understand that my diagnosis will be provided to my insurer. I understand that the insurance company may request additional clinical information regarding my treatment progress in order to authorize sessions and/or payment, and I authorize Lauren Penn, LCSW, to provide such information as necessary.

___________________________________ ____________

Client or Guardian’s Signature Date

Your Logo Here or delete this text

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Search for content in this blog.